Pages

21 September 2014

Glow Tonic Beauty Elixir - PIXI Beauty

Glow Tonic Beauty Elixir - PIXI Beauty

This exfoliating facial glow tonic helps tone, firm and tighten the skin. It says it removes dead skin cells for healthier looking skin.  The Pixi Glow Tonic contains no alcohol and absolutely no oil. Ingredients include Glycolic Acid (5%), Ginseng, Fructose, Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera and Horse Chestnut Extracts.

These ingredients are excellent for normal to dry skin and aging skin to help tone, firm, tighten, and exfoliate skin gently for a brighter appearance. Glycolic Acid works to remove dead skin cells and also to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.

I pour a small amount onto a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face, followed by my serum and moisturiser. This leaves my skin with a nice glow and has quickly become part of my skincare routine. I picked this up from Pixi for £18.






No comments:

Post a Comment