Pages

30 September 2014

Maybelline Super Stay 14Hour Lipstick

I love pink lipstick, mainly because it suits me and I just think it can really brighten up any outfit.  I picked this up in the shade infinitely fuchsia - a rich bright fuchsia pink.  I was looking for a long lasting lipstick.  I was never expecting this to last 14 hours, but it does live up to it's name.  It passed the food and drinks test, and lasted a good few hours at least.








This states that it is:

  • Ultra lightweight formula 
  • Rich pigmented colour
  • Long lasting finish 

Unlike some long lasting lipsticks this one isn't drying and doesn't flake.  It feels really smooth, applies evenly  and is very pigmented.  It feels much more expensive than a high street lipstick.  These are available in 20 shades and priced at a very reasonable £6.99 in Boots and they are currently included in the 3 for 2 offer.


2 comments:

  1. Love that shade! Is it comfortable to wear or do you need a lip balm underneath?

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They feel really moisturising and they are lovely to apply x

    ReplyDelete