Pages

23 September 2014

Lee Stafford professional haircare

When you have quite fine, light blond hair it can be quite a challenge to find hair products which are not too heavy, or don't make your hair look greasy. I like to look after my blonde highlighted hair, so it is really important for me to use a range of hair products which, condition and protect my hair from the heat.  The Lee Stafford professional range have products which do exactly that. They cater for all hair types, smell delicious and if you like pink, these products look amazing.




















Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist 200ml. 

I have used so many bottles of this, I have honestly lost count how many.  I've tried many heat protecting sprays, but nothing is quite as good as this one.  The Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist Protects your hair from the heat of straightening irons and leaves it with the most gorgeous shine. 

We all know that heat styling damages your hair.  This contains Green Tea, an antioxidant which the products claims to help to eliminate free radials formed from UV and heat styling. The spray is really fine and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky.  It is just so light and leaves your hair protected and the scent is just gorgeous.  This product is really good value for money and costs just £5.99 from Boots.


Lee Stafford Hair Growth Leave In Treatment

It took me a little while to really love this product.  I was using too much when I first started to use this product. The Lee Stafford Hair Growth Leave In Treatment  says that it will increase micro-circulation to the scalp and help create the best possible environment for hair to grow. 

I was attracted to this product because you don't have to wash it out. You just simply spray it onto the roots of your hair.  My hair definitely felt thicker when I was using this product and in good condition.  It's a really good product and can be bought for just £11.99 from Boots 


Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Detangling Spray 150ml

I have also just started to use the deep conditioning in this range too and so far I'm impressed.  This product is basically what is says it is - a detangling spray.  My shoulder length hair can often get tangled especially if it is feeling a little bit dry.  This is so easy to use, just simply spray onto the hair and comb through.  I like to take this in my gym bag and use at home just to keep my hair tangle-free whenever it has been washed.  It is really light-weight and moisturising, without feeling greasy.  This product is just £6.99 from Boots


I've just so many products in this range and have been a fan ever since this haircare range first hit the shelves.  It is really affordable and all of the products I have used, from the styling products to the shampoo, conditioner and treatments have been really impressive.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower! Just read your 'About' section and I'm in the same boat as you blog-wise! Anyway, you have a lovely blog here and I look forward to reading more. :)

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12830603

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment, I look forward to reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete