Pages

20 September 2014

Indeed Labs skincare

I wanted to share some of my favourite products I've been using from Indeed Labs.  These are all part of my skincare routine.




Indeed Labs retinol reface™ retinol skin resurfacer

I apply this to my skin on a night after I have removed my makeup and cleansed my skin.  This contains retinol, which is a derivative of vitamin A. It is said to be one of the the most effective ingredients in helping to reduce the appearance of visible signs of ageing. This contains not one but three forms of retinol to help deliver softer, smoother looking skin. You can buy this for £19.99 from Boots



Indeed Labs hydraluron™ moisture boosting facial serum

I'm onto my second tube of this miracle product.  This promises to give you better hydrated, glowing, plumped up looking skin. This serum uses hyaluronic acid that is 100% free from animal-derived raw materials and organic solvent remnants. It contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water!  My skin feels much more hydrated since I've been using this. I use a very small amount before my moisturiser every day. You can find this in Boots for £24.99 - it is honestly worth every penny.



Indeed Labs hydraluron moisture jelly

This is the latest addition to my Indeed Labs skincare collection.  I've been using this for a month now and I love everything about it (including the packaging).  Hydraluron moisture jelly uses a combination of five scientifically proven ingredients to help provide instant and sustained moisture to skin.  It is suitable for all skin types, easily absorbs into the skin and a little goes a long way, to give you soft, moisurised, plump skin.
You can pick this up in Boots for £24.99.



Look out for the offers in Boots.  I picked these up when they were just a third of the price and they are quite often on the three for two offers.  I'm absolutely loving this brand, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment