Pages

22 October 2014

Charles Worthington Strength & Repair Longer & Stronger Hair Masque 150ml

I've been trying to get into a hair care routine, using some really nourishing treatments and using less heat on my hair.  I've been using the Grow Gorgeous serum each day and wearing my hair up. I have quite fine hair, so when my hair needs a bit of a boost I can often find that some treatments are just too heavy.

I wanted something that I could use once a week and that I could use while I was in the shower, which I didn't have to leave on my hair for too long.



I've used products by Charles Worthington before and they've always been really good and great value for money.  You can't repair damaged hair with a hair treatment, but you can improve its appearance.  This one claims to prevent your hair from breaking, whilst de-tangling and smoothing any frizzies by smoothing the hair cuticle, which makes your hair look healthy and leaves it easier to manage.

I absolutely love this hair treatment.  It does exactly what it says.  I've been using it once or twice a week. You simply apply it after shampooing your hair and leave it for one minute before rinsing.  It's quick and easy to use and smells so good.  My hair remains so easy to manage, glossy, while the treatment is so light.  You get a lot for your money and right now you can buy one and get the second product half price at Boots. This treatment costs just £5.99.

If you need a little bit of help choosing your second product, I'd recommend the Charles Worthington Shine Booster All Over Gloss Spray - to give your hair a glossy, beautiful shine.

I love the Charles Worthington Salon at Home range - have you tried any of the products?

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I have nominated you for the Leibster Award,
    check out my blog to find out what you have to do!
    http://twirlybirdie.blogspot.com/2014/10/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete