Pages

12 October 2014

Garnier BB Blur Cream

I have loved the Garnier BB Creams - I've used the original one and the anti-aging.  I'm lucky that the light shade is perfect for me.  I've always liked the texture and the natural effect they leave on the skin for an e very day, minimal effort look.  So when I saw the new Garnier BB Blur Cream, I had to give it a go.




I've been using this for probably a couple of weeks now and every time I use it I receive so many nice comments about my skin.

I find that this one is a much thinner consistency than the original version.  I like how it melts into the skin and leaves a really smooth feel  as it has a primer. I find that my skin tone is even, glowing and any imperfections are a lot less noticeable.  It also leaves the skin feeling really hydrated. My skin almost has a velvet feel to it once applied.

This claims to:

  • leave skin texture feeling smoothed.
  • blurs wrinkles, pores, and imperfections.
  • leaves skin with a matte and velvet finish.
  • moisturises and evens skin tone.

And if that wasn't enough - this has UV protection - SPF 30!

You can pick this up from Boots for just £12.99.  I'd definately recommend this and I know I'll be buying it again.  

What do you think of BB creams?

No comments:

Post a Comment