Pages

14 October 2014

Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel Liner

I've been trying to find a really good gel liner for a while and since I've been really impressed with Rimmel products lately, especially their foundation and mascaras.

This gel eyeliner comes in a little pot with a brush.  The brush is ok, but I'd recommend investing in a brush to improve the application of the product. This product stays in place all day, without smudging and it is so easy to apply. By the end of the day, the colour is still intense. I apply the gel in lots of small brush strokes because it's much easier this way than trying to make one continuous line. The quality and staying power of this gel eyeliner is fantastic particularly for the price.






You can get this from Boots for just £6.99.  It is available in three colours - emerald, brown and black.  If you're looking for a long-lasting liner which is easy to apply and won't smudge during the day, then this one is perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to buy this in Boots, but I didn't dare because I'm not really sure how to apply it very well. I usually just stick to liquid eyeliner, but I really want to try this because I think it looks a little less harsh than liquid liner. Do you highly recommend it?

    http://easypeasyelliegance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete