Pages

19 October 2014

Soap & Glory Hocus Focus Instant Visual Flaw-Softening Illuminator




I am absolutely loving Soap and Glory products lately - from their shower gels and scrubs to their makeup and skincare, they're yet to disappoint.

This product sounded to good to be true.  When I called into my local Boots, I noticed that Soap and Glory was on offer and I was immediately drawn to this.

The cute little bottle may look small, but a little goes a long way. This light fluid gives your skin an amazing glow. After using this my skin is left looking flawless and an imperfections are smoothed away and it doesn't look glittery! I have had so many good comments about my skin since using this.

I either like to mix a couple of drops with my BB cream or foundation - it goes perfectly with the Garnier BB cream and the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation to give an extra radiant glow.  I will certainly be buying this again.

You can buy this for £11 from Boots.  What's your favourite Soap and Glory product?

3 comments:

  1. I love Soap and Glory! Have never had a bad experience with any of their products so far. My favorite one has to be the Breakfast Scrub (it's now called Smoothie Star). Smells INCREDIBLE, and it's actually a very good scrub as well. :) I'm never able to pass up on S&G when they're on offer!

    x Sneha | www.snehakadaba.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that body scrub is amazing too - all of their products are so good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete